Closing the deal
1. Integrity & Character: 100% honest, always transparent and represented himself and the organization with great class.
2. Tenacity: relentless in his pursuit of success, never giving up or allowing a set back to cause him hesitation in driving the business forward.
3. Adaptable: always flexible and embraced change.
4. Innovative: continually thought outside of the box for new and better ways to do things.
5. Self Aware: learned from his mistakes and built his confidence through his successes.
6. TEAM Player: subscribes to the "Together Everyone Achieves More" philosophy, never getting caught up in the exaggeration of personal recognition and reward.
7. Loyalty: never held myself or the organization hostage for more money by presenting a better opportunity that he may have had elsewhere.
8. Generalist: welcomed many hats and a broad range of responsibilities and accountabilities, never protecting his role as defined by a job description, was always willing to do more.
9. Macro/Micro: capable of high-level strategic thinking as well as flawless, hands-on execution of tactics.
10. Teacher: didn't protect information or use information as power, he taught others his skill sets, tranferring his knowledge to countless people within the organization thereby increasing the organization's bench strength.